A Firm Advocate For Florida Families

Did You Have A Child Out Of Wedlock?

Protect Your Parental Rights With A Paternity Attorney In Spring Hill, Florida

When it comes to parental rights, Florida law states that a married woman’s husband is the father of her child, whether he’s the biological father or not. If you’ve fathered a child out of wedlock, you need a paternity attorney to help you file for parental rights.

You can meet with a paternity attorney to discuss your situation at the Law Office of Karen C. Ozyjowski, P.A., in Spring Hill, Florida. I can explain Florida’s paternity law and help you get started on the legal process, whether that’s an agreement signed by both parents or DNA testing to prove fatherhood.

Fight for your parental rights by hiring a paternity attorney today.

Team Up With An Experienced Attorney

I have been practicing law for over 20 years. I have the experience and knowledge to provide legal counsel for your unique situation. You can expect an honest assessment of your case, direct and transparent communication and advice on how to navigate Florida’s paternity law.

Make an appointment by calling me at 352-725-7002 today, or by completing my online form.